The Ultimate Katholics Site.

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Deepika Bagging Every Role of Katrina Kaif's?

Sushant Rajputta

What’s with Deepika bagging every single role that Katrina Kaif is approached for first. I mean starting with Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Imtiaz Ali’s next, Happy New Year, and now Dostana 2! WTF?! Is she really that desperate. I mean I understand all these roles are diverse and stuff, but she’s bagging EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that too, right after Katrina Kaif refuses. Does she have like no limit? And I wish that Katrina would resume her projects. Hrithik Roshan’s surgery postponed Bang Bang. Aamir Khan’s “perfection" postponed Dhoom 3. If all her movies keep on getting postponed, how is she supposed to do other movies? Geez….It’s ok, you got this!

Sorry for not specifying who wrote the previous post. It was not Camila, it was me, Harper. And yes, it was sort of like a rant. I’m not saying that Deepika’s stealing her roles, but I’m just saying isn’t it weird that the roles don’t end up in another actress’s kitty rather than just Deepika. Even if she is the second actress approached for these movies, she could deny it, but she doesn’t, and it seems like she’s desperate for any role. Which she shouldn’t be, because she’s doing fine. And I NEVER said it was Deepika’s fault that Katrina’s movies are getting postponed. It was my rant, and if it makes you people feel better, I’ll delete the post. And please don’t unfollow Camila, it wasn’t her post and she didn’t acknowledge my post because she was offline.

And I’m also not a hater of Deepika, in fact, I think she’s a very good actress. And I do not hate her. I’m not a fan of her, and I do not hate her.

--

:|

August 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sushant Rajputta

deepiuka is shit

--

:|

August 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Layba Mohammed

Sushant Rajputta at August 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM

What’s with Deepika bagging every single role that Katrina Kaif is approached for first. I mean starting with Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Imtiaz Ali’s next, Happy New Year, and now Dostana 2! WTF?! Is she really that desperate. I mean I understand all these roles are diverse and stuff, but she’s bagging EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that too, right after Katrina Kaif refuses. Does she have like no limit? And I wish that Katrina would resume her projects. Hrithik Roshan’s surgery postponed Bang Bang. Aamir Khan’s “perfection" postponed Dhoom 3. If all her movies keep on getting postponed, how is she supposed to do other movies? Geez….It’s ok, you got this!

Sorry for not specifying who wrote the previous post. It was not Camila, it was me, Harper. And yes, it was sort of like a rant. I’m not saying that Deepika’s stealing her roles, but I’m just saying isn’t it weird that the roles don’t end up in another actress’s kitty rather than just Deepika. Even if she is the second actress approached for these movies, she could deny it, but she doesn’t, and it seems like she’s desperate for any role. Which she shouldn’t be, because she’s doing fine. And I NEVER said it was Deepika’s fault that Katrina’s movies are getting postponed. It was my rant, and if it makes you people feel better, I’ll delete the post. And please don’t unfollow Camila, it wasn’t her post and she didn’t acknowledge my post because she was offline.

And I’m also not a hater of Deepika, in fact, I think she’s a very good actress. And I do not hate her. I’m not a fan of her, and I do not hate her.

Yeah

--

LaYbA

May 24, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.